Joshua E. Roller, MD
Bariatric & Aesthetic Surgeon – Fayetteville
As one of the nation’s leading bariatric surgeons, Dr. Roller of Roller Weight Loss & Advanced Surgery has performed over 6,000 weight loss surgeries and has helped thousands of patients lose hundreds of thousands of pounds. Loose skin is one of the biggest concerns of bariatric surgery patients. Dealing with excess skin can strongly impact one’s self-image. In an effort to better serve his weight loss patients and improve their confidence after surgery, Dr. Roller began researching minimally invasive techniques for dealing with loose, saggy, and wrinkly skin.
Dr. Roller’s research led him to InMode, the market-leading company specializing in body-contouring and skin remodeling technologies, including BodyTite/FaceTite, BodyFX/MiniFX, Fractora, Forma/Plus, Diolaze, Lumecca, and Votiva. Dr. Roller has since partnered with InMode and completed his training in BodyTite/FaceTite in Philadelphia. He furthered his training by working closely with the nation’s leading experts in plastic surgery and BodyTite/FaceTite procedures. Dr. Roller was the first to offer this amazing technology in Northwest Arkansas and is the only InMode Instructor in the region. Since performing these procedures on his patients in Northwest Arkansas, he has had tremendous success in treating loose, saggy skin and stubborn areas of fat. He is very proud to offer these effective, minimally invasive services to Radiance patients.
Dr. Roller received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), representing the top 10% of his class. He completed his internship and general surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, one of the busiest and most respected surgical training programs in the country. As a chief resident, he was given the national honor of Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident of the Year. He then completed a one-year fellowship in bariatric surgery at Duke University Medical Center.
Memberships & Certifications
- Board-certified in General Surgery
- Member of American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Member of American College of Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Honors & Achievements
- 1st fellowship-trained bariatric surgeon and advanced laparoscopic surgeon in the state of Arkansas
- National instructor sought out by surgeons from across the country to observe his techniques
- Repeat presenter at national conferences on bariatric surgery
- Research has been published in several major publications and journals