Sara McDonald, MSN, APRN, FNP-C
Bariatric & Aesthetic Specialist - Tulsa
Sara is a board-certified family practice nurse practitioner who joined the Roller team in 2016. Sara sees bariatric and aesthetic patients at the office located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma and her master’s degree from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Sara’s nursing background includes experience in family practice, intensive care, medical-surgical nursing, bariatric medicine, cardiology and nursing education. Sara has completed advanced training in aesthetic injectable administration of BOTOX® Cosmetic, KYBELLA®, and the JUVEDERM® family of dermal fillers with ALLERGAN®.
- Associate’s of Applied Science in Nursing, Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK
- Master’s of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Samford University, Birmingham, AL
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified BLS Registered Instructor certifications through American Heart Association