A micro-needling solution to improve the appearance of facial acne scars
SkinPen was the first micro-needling device cleared by the U.S. FDA. It is clinically proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars for ages 22 and up.
How does SkinPen work?
SkinPen creates controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process while minimizing cellular damage. The result is an effective remodeling of scar tissue while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact. SkinPen is micro-needling without the radio-frequency energy. Because there is no energy, it is the preferred treatment for melasma. With as few as three non-invasive treatments spaced thirty days apart, you can visibly improve your acne scar appearance.
What are the benefits?
- Improves scars from acne and trauma
- Rejuvenates the appearance
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Good for multiple areas, including the face, neck, back, arms, and extremities
- Low-risk level for serious complications or scarring
- Works well alone or in conjunction with topical solutions for optimal results
- Little downtime to heal