Gentle Feminine Care
Votiva offers solutions that address internal and external vaginal health concerns, with clinically proven feminine wellness technologies.
How does it work?
Votiva uses up to two complimentary technologies to address the internal and external areas of discomfort or concern.
- FormaV – Gentle thermal tissue remodeling
- FractoraV – Fractional radio-frequency contraction
During a pre-consultation, we will speak to you regarding your concerns and expectations. At this time, we will develop a tailored treatment plan that can include either internal or external treatment, or both.
Common Feminine Health Concerns
- Laxity and wrinkled appearance of the labia and vulva
- Low blood flow and sensitivity
- Pain sensation caused by labial hypertrophy • Level of sexual interest and self-esteem
- Weakening of the vaginal muscles
FormaV delivers gentle thermal tissue remodeling and of the genitals that is safe, effective and in-demand. FormaV is a comfortable treatment that provides uniform RF heating of the internal vaginal tissue and external vulvar laxity and/or labial hypertrophy.
- Acquire: Forma has a temperature sensor built into the hand piece which reads skin surface temperature 1000 times per second, allowing clinicians to acquire skin temperature in real time.
- Control: Software algorithm allows unprecedented safety of RF delivery. The “cut off temperature” feature reduces RF energy automatically when the hand piece senses that the required skin temperature has been reached.
- Extend: Clinical evidence suggests prolonged exposure to temperature above 40°C is advantageous for optimal clinical outcomes. Only InMode’s A.C.E. technology allows you to utilize therapeutic temperatures safely and efficiently.
FractoraV is part of the Votiva system. Votiva’s intended use is registered as a therapeutic treatment of sexual dysfunction or as an adjunct to Kegel exercises (tightening of the muscles of the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone). Votiva offers technologies that address internal and external concerns, allowing the clinician to provide a tailored approach to treatment.